...keeping your SUCCESS in mind!

Friday 16 July 2010

Progress on Twitter

Well so here we are in July....I hope you are enjoying summer so far. Mind you it does seem to have rather disappeared. Gales and rain and cold. Hmmmm.... Maybe I hibernated and it is REALLY October?

I have been getting used to tweeting. You can find me @bridgetclapham and can follow by simply pressing the link at the side of this blog.

You will find that @bridgetclapham I tweet about success in general and tweets often have a leadership or personal theme

Or, if you are a student look up @examconfidence for tweets about study and exam success. Spread the word!

I am learning all the time and have fun "meeting people from all over the globe" in Twitter land!

There are lots of great quotes and thoughts to get you thinking.Mind you confining myself to 140 characters is tricky! Still working out how to use it properly, the abbreviations are never ending!!

Look me up and tweet!

Bridget :-)

No comments:

 

Webmaster: AnnWebCom