...keeping your SUCCESS in mind!

Monday 29 March 2010

Time warp

Having just posted a blog I am amazed at the amount of time that has passed since the last one! Talk about time distortion, it only seemed a week or so since I was last posting.

I totally admire those who post daily! For me a monthly post with the occasional "Thought or quote for the Day" is much more realistic and suits my life and workstyle.

I am working on a couple of great projects in addition to seeing my corporate and private clients. This limits my time for writing so apologies to those of you you have emailed me to ask if I had stopped blogging!

Perish the thought!! You did prompt me to action though!! The previous blog about the inner voice was an article I wrote for the purenlp journal and was published in February so it makes sense to also publish in my own blog!

Thank you all for your interest.

You can comment on the blogs or email me via the website links at the top of the blogpage. Keeps me on my toes!

Have a great week everyone :-)

Bridget

No comments:

 

Webmaster: AnnWebCom